aSSalaMuAlAiKumM..SelAmaT dAtaNG

Thursday, July 21, 2011

My Morning. =)))

 Assalamualaikum,,,

Dear people ,there’s no excuses than me or yourself being a really lazy bugger..blurr.  But had a revelation so now determined to keep this site updated as much as possible! So here i am to spread the word that i am back on the web! hehe

Last Tuesday, I met an old friend,  We've been blog friends and face-book friends for a few years now, but we met in real life at my friend's adoption BBQ for our little reunion. She said she could stand to see a new post on my blog... (she's a gentle soul). =)

So this is my morning.  It's golden. =))

This is an unexpected twist.  Because the 'holiday' page on my calendar is so 'full' =P, I could barely peek at it back when i back to Penang.  There were no golden mornings even hinted at. =/

Lots of writing, things scratched off, big events that I am supposed to run and of which I am having trouble blogging  the details.  A trip.  Deadlines. ;-)

What if I categorized my days differently--by color or by song or by number of times I laugh or cry(crying? lmao!)?  Or by phrases that move my heart or people I really make eye contact with or by *wink, both number and quality?  Or by every whisper-or shout-from God?

Truth is, my scary calendar is deceptive(did i have my own schedule?).  My times are way more like the gift of the sunrise than like a scratched off dentist appointment..lol!  Sometimes I'm afraid my many-many-many-infinity activities are what prop me up, that I would collapse without a zillion little errands.   But, NO.  Golden mornings specifically sustain me. 


peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment