aSSalaMuAlAiKumM..SelAmaT dAtaNG

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

WHO THE FUCK DOES THIS FAGGOT THINK HE IS???

if you get offended easily, don't read this... I did and this is what it says... from some douche bag that I don't even know!!! I'm only reposting because the people that got my back know what's up!



MESSAGE:
how many times did you fucking kiss her and dont fucking lie to me. you have no idea who i am. be fucking honest with me right now. what did you do with her.. if you tell me everything i might not fucking kill you.


p/s: im sorry for my rude words but i got mess up all days because of one person doing bad on my back and talk to me with INNOCENT and  pretend nothing happened.. ooo shit, these kind of person can 'explose' the world in minutes..beware of ur gud friends guys..

No comments:

Post a Comment